Excellent acrylic waterprooﬁng coating with great elasticity, ideal for roofs. It creates a uniform, elastic, waterproof sealing layer, without forming seams or joints. It has very good adhesion to every masonry surface (concrete, brick, wood, metal, etc.) and excellent resistance to adverse weather conditions and UV radiation while retaining its elasticity. It offers energy savings and improvement of energy performance of the building by decreasing the roof temperature. Vitacryl (white) is certiﬁ ed from the University of Athens, department of Physics as a cool material for roofs characterized by high solar reﬂectance value (SR), high infrared emittance (ε) and high reﬂectance index value (SRI).
Certiﬁed from the University of Athens, Department of Physics, as a cool material for roofs with the following properties:
• Initial Total Solar Reflectance SR=0.87 (300-2500nm) (ASTM 903-96 and ASTM G 159-98)
• Infrared Emittance Factor ˛ = 0.88 (ASTM E 408-71 2002)
• Solar Reflectance Index SRI = 110 (ASTM 903-96 and ASTM G 159-98)
• Great adhesion to all substrates
• High elasticity
• Contributes to energy saving
Available in white and brownish red.